All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this exciting and timely book new approaches to repairing the parkinsonian brain are described by leading experts. Never in history has there been greater hope that vel experimental therapies can support significant restoration of brain function. This book gives an overview of the current state-of-the-art research for brain repair, what the challenges are and an indication of what research can provide for the next generation of people with Parkinson's disease. The comprehensive chapters are geared to an audience of neuroscientists, neurologists, neurosurgeons and anyone interested in how findings in the research laboratory can effectively be transferred to the clinic.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight839 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byC. Warren Olanow,Patrik Brundin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.