All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time ever, professional restorers Christel and Rolf Pistorius share their techniques, tips and advice in this informative, instructive and charming book. The German couple provide easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions for repairing and restoring old and new teddy bears and stuffed animals. More than 200 detailed colour photographs guide the reader in tasks such as: selecting and caring for materials; cleaning; replacing voice boxes, applying ears and stitching ses and mouths. This is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in preserving or restoring their plush toys.
- Author BiographyRolf and Christel Pistorius
- Author(s)Christel Pistorius,Rolf Pistorius
- PublisherPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/01/2001
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Content Note200+ colour photos
- Weight775 g
- Width255 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.