Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis work consists of 18 previously unpublished invited chapters by experts on Japanese business. It should be of both commercial and academic interest. Japanese business can be expected to continue to be of great importance in global and Asian ecomics, especially as the Japanese ecomy is the dominant ecomy in Asia, being larger than all other Asian ecomies combined. Policymakers and business people interested in understanding Japanese financial markets will find this book useful. In addition, this book should be a valuable resource for undergraduate, graduate, and executive development courses in international business, global finance, and Japanese business.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight695 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRaj Aggarwal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.