All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResults-Driven Teaching explores the reality that individual teachers have different perspectives on teaching. Some teachers perceive teaching as distributing textbooks, handing out worksheets, and giving tests on Fridays. While others might vary the activities in classrooms, they still have a predictable pattern of what is done and accomplished-some students learn and some do t. A results-driven teacher, however, leads every student to true learning. This standard is far above the written job description and requirements for a satisfactory performance evaluation, but the results-driven teacher's standard comes from ethics, conscience, and a personal dedication to results. Results-Driven Teaching is a lively, personal, and interactive exploration of the realistic demands and unlimited possibilities of teaching. This book will challenge readers and inspire teachers. Everyone benefits when teachers teach so well that every student learns.
- Author BiographyKeen Babbage has 22 years of experience in education as a middle school and high school administrator, college instructor, and graduate school instructor. He has written six other books about education, all published by Rowman & Littlefield Education.
- Author(s)Keen J. Babbage
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.