Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by tangleberrys
- Est. delivery by 5 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMingus Browning is a successful, young, beautiful lawyer whose life is falling apart. After a thirty-five-year marriage, Mingus's African American father has left her Irish mother for a black woman, and Mingus may have to defend her mother in devorce proceedings. Mingus's relationship with her older sister Eva is marked by an intense sibling rivalry and Eva is intent on ruining her sister's life. Making everything worse, Mingus's boyfriend has just left her. That's when Mingus meets Eric, a smooth talking local television producer in his early forties who challenges her reluctance to love again. But when Eva gets a job as Eric's new assistant and starts to fall for Eric herself, Mingus is forced to choose between her sister, the man she loves, and the truth. At the same time, Mingus is forced to examine her biracial roots as never before, and uncover her real feelings about her white mother, and her influence on Mingus's life.
- Author BiographyJenoyne Adams is a writer, poet, and dancer, as well as a 1998 PEN Center USA West Emerging Voices Fellow. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, writer Michael Datcher.
- Author(s)Jenoyne Adams
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.