Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionFor over two hundred twenty-three years the United States has operated under one constitution. Most governments only last two hundred years. So we must be aware of the fact our government has outlived its usefulness. Even the Egyptians who seemed to have lasted much longer, didn't. They changed their government style periodically to maintain a hold on their way of life. Now we are on the same precipice, our government has aged to the point of extinction. So what do we do? Do we just sit back and watch as it goes up in flames? Or do we take the situation in hand and do what the Egyptians did...do something about the situation. This book is the something we can do to get our country resurrected. It's just like having a business which has slipped behind in techlogy, if we want to save our business we have to reinvent the way we do things. That's what this book addresses. Resurrecting the Republic delineates how we can save our sinking government and our foundering ecomy. The plan is all there. It won't happen overnight and it won't be easy, but it's necessary. We are going to need the majority of the population, plus some very intelligent people who are willing to commit their entire being to make this happen, but I kw we can do it. All we need is this book and to get started. So let's get up and do it. Are you ready? I kw I am!
- Author(s)MR Charles Lee Perry
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.