Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis gripping account tells the true story about a wife, mother and business owner who experiences a life crash when she is diagsed with Multiple Sclerosis. Depression sinks in as she believes God overlooks her healing and she has become too much of a burden to her own family. Isolated from healthy peer relationships and right thinking, Nancy deliberately ends her life on Easter, 2009. However, death could t hold her, and the medical community is stunned after God sends her back, alive, with a plan for new life, healing, and an extraordinary, prolific gift as an artist!
- Author BiographyNancy Conant has an abiding, deep relationship with Jesus. She is a world-renowned, award-winning portrait artist of wildlife, pets and people. Her works are available for viewing on her web site at nancyconant.com or at facebook.com/nancyconantpaintedportraits Nancy is married to her husband, Chris Conant, who is the president and Head Cabbage at More Cabbage. More Cabbage is a Social Media PR firm helping grow companies and organizations through Social Media, communications and video. Chris Conant is an award winning designer and national speaker on social media PR. He has been honored by Convene, a national Christian CEO organization with the 2013 Infinitely Beyond Award, for his life's work in service to Christ based on Ephesians 3:20; to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory.
- Author(s)Chris Conant,Nancy Conant
- PublisherHeyoo House
- Date of Publication05/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeyoo House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.