All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $20.02
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $26.02
- AU $16.36Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $22.50Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book is a complete guide on how to resuscitate babies at birth. Based on the consensus report of a working party drawn from the UK colleges and associations concerned with healthcare in neonates, it is authoritative and comprehensive. It is designed to help both those involved with resuscitation itself and those who are responsible for creating local policies and guidelines.The contents include: Brief physiological introduction; Anticipation and assessment of the need for resuscitation; Care of the airway, breathing and circulation; Positive pressure ventilation; External chest compression; Medication and fluids; Assessment of response to resuscitation; Abrmal circumstances; Meconium Congenital amaly; Prematurity; Communication with parents; Equipment checklists; and, Summary flowcharts. Illustrated with clear line drawings, Resuscitation of Babies at Birth will be an invaluable aid to all involved in care of the newborn, from paediatricians, midwives, and nurses, to emergency physicians and general practitioners.
- PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/04/1997
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBMJ Books
- Content Note0
- Weight124 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.