CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a user-friendly guide and introduction to the nature of retail banking in the modern financial services industry.
- Author BiographyKeith Pond is a former manager with HSBC and is a lecturer in banking and economics at Loughborough where he is also currently Director of Learning and Teaching and is an Associate Dean in their School of Business.
- Author(s)Keith Pond
- PublisherGlobal Professional Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationHawkhurst
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGlobal Professional Publishing Ltd
- Content Notegraphs
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.