All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAs potentially the largest retail market, China has attracted a great number of foreign retail operations. Based on case study research, this book provides valuable insights international retailers need for success in China. The newly developed theoretical model helps to extend the body of kwledge on firm internationalization.
- Author BiographyLISA QIXUN SIEBERS is a senior lecturer in International Business at Birmingham City University, UK. She started her academic career at the University of Brighton, UK, where she gained a PhD in Business. Dr. Siebers holds an MBA from Leeds University Business School, UK and a BA in Economics completed in China. Her commercial experience is in marketing and sales in China.
- Author(s)Lisa Qixun Siebers
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.