All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging a retail operation in a salon or spa can be a daunting task. To the technician learning business skills, Retail Management for Salons and Spas is a fantastic resource. This text provides essential business information and a clear understanding of what it takes to run a profitable retail operation while overseeing the day-to-day operations. Topics include identifying a target market, preparing and executing a marketing plan, retail sales forecasting, vendor selection, purchasing strategies, inventory management, record keeping, space planning, and incentivizing staff. It also effectively provides tools such as case studies, learning activities, and quizzes to bring lessons to life. With Retail Management for Salons and Spas, professionals will learn the why, the when, and the how of selling retail products to their customers.
- Author BiographyMilady is the leading provider of comprehensive cosmetology educational and professional solutions for over 80 years.
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight517 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.