All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a superbly illustrated showcase of the most invative, unusual, and creative designs for the humble shopping bag. Shopping bags are on all the streets of every big city in the world, they are shown off, collected, recycled, stolen and given away. They are works of art, status symbols, and phemenal advertising vehicles. This superbly illustrated volume is the ultimate showcase for a wide selection of the most exciting and invative retail shopping bags made of paper, plastic, clothing and reusable materials from around the world.
- Author(s)Marc Gimenez
- PublisherInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationSant Adria se Besos
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width195 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.