Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in down-to-earth language, business author and consultant Graham Little's five-book series sets out leadership principles and explains how leadership skills can be developed and applied to any organization. This volume is targeted at retailers and covers: taking responsibility for profit; improving sales; being responsive to customers; building a coherent store image; improving store promotion; purchasing and stock control; inspiring and motivating staff; building a dynamic store environment; staff recruitment and development; and setting the standards.
- Author(s)Graham Little
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.