All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing the apparel and beauty industries, Retailing in Emerging Markets provides an in-depth study of the retail landscape within Brazil, Romania, China, India, Russia, Turkey, Thailand, and Mexico. Each chapter focuses on a single country, discussing the organization of its retail industry, analyzing consumer behavior, and presenting strategies for effectively entering its market. Readers will emerge armed with a deeper understanding of the political, ecomic, and cultural factors driving each market-an understanding essential for building and maintaining a competitive edge in today's global retail environment. Instructors, contact your Sales Representative for access to Instructor's Materials.
- Author BiographyJaya Halepete is based at Marymount University.
- Author(s)Jaya Halepete
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note2 colour
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.