All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw most of our patterns of behavior are set by the time we are six years old? No wonder it's so hard to change! Even when we're committed to making a change in life, it's always an uphill battle. But there is a secret to lasting change that God gave us long before modern neuroscience and self-help gurus were the rm. Rethink How You Think is for anyone who has been frustrated by an inability to change habits, overcome fears, or keep up new healthy patterns of living and thinking. Dr. David Stoop shows readers that the true way to lasting change is in the renewing of our minds, which we accomplish when we faithfully read God's Word and meditate on it daily. He clearly shows how to move from fear to love, from resentment to gratitude, from lust to purity, from loneliness to connection, from idolatry to contentment, and from mistrust to trust. Anyone eager to find change that lasts will welcome this practical and encouraging message.
- Author BiographyDr. David Stoop is a licensed clinical psychologist and the author of more than twenty books, including You Are What You Think and Forgiving the Unforgivable. He lives with his wife, Jan, in California where he has his counseling practice. Find out more at www.drstoop.com.
- Author(s)David Stoop
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.