All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoving away from clinical, medical or therapeutic perspectives on disability, this book explores disability in India as a social, cultural and political phemen, arguing that this 'difference' should be accepted as a part of social diversity. It further interrogates the multiple issues of identification of the disabled and the forms of oppression they face.
- Author BiographyAnita Ghai is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology, Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi, New Delhi.
- Author(s)Anita Ghai
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight532 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.