All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection scrutinises pivotal aspects of women's careers in Eastern Europe, focusing on the foundations of women's employment and its prospects. It deals in particular with whether 'standard' theoretical approaches, mostly modelled on evidence from Western Europe, can be transferred to the analysis of Eastern European countries.
- Author BiographyTriin Roosalu is Associate Professor and Researcher at the Institute of International and Social Studies, Tallinn University, Estonia. Dirk Hofacker is Professor of Quantitative Social Research Methods at the Department of Educational Sciences, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany. He specializes in internationally comparative social research.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight650 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDirk Hofacker,Triin Roosalu
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.