All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
About this product
- DescriptionInvation manifests itself as a key driver of improved productivity and sustainable growth in today's global ecomic landscape. This book * brings together perspectives and case studies from across the world; * discusses frameworks and actual conditions required for invation; and * examines a variety of themes, such as techlogy invation, research & development, team and human resource management, product and process creativity and entrepreneurship development to augment strategic and competitive advantage. It will prove essential to those in business and management, entrepreneurship, ecomics and development studies, particularly those interested in invation, strategic planning and business leadership.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight580 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byC. Jayachandran,Martin Rahe,Ram Subramanian,Vishnuprasad Nagadevara
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.