All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating a variety of contexts - face-to-face, self-directed, blended, and distance learning modes - this book examines different perspectives on effectively designing and delivering learning activities to ensure that future development is pedagogically sound, learner focused and accessible. It considers key topics including: specific activities for achieving learning outcomes; classifies and clarifies techlogies' uses for learning and role in educational design; current systems and future developments; learners' competencies and approaches; designing for mobile techlogies; practitioner development; and, sustainability, organisational barriers and learning communities. Illustrated by case studies from the disciplines and with a helpful appendix of tools and resources for researchers, practitioners and teachers, this book is an essential guide to effective design and implementation of sound e-learning activities.
- Author BiographyHelen Beetham is an independent consultant in eLearning, working for the Joint Information Systems Committee s (UK) eLearning and Pedagogy programme. Rhona Sharpe is a staff and educational developer in the Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development (OCSLD) and a member of the Centre for eLearning team at Oxford Brookes University, UK.
- Author(s)Helen Beetham,Rhona Sharpe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/05/2013
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.