All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionAcheraiou challenges postcolonial discourse analysis and proposes a new model of interpretation that resituates the historical, ideological and conceptual denseness of the Colonial idea. He questions key issues, including hybridity, Otherness and territoriality, and expands the postcolonial field by introducing ground-breaking theoretical concepts.
- Author BiographyAMAR ACHERAIOU has taught in Algeria, Scotland and France. He has published numerous articles in American, British and French referred journals on modernist literatures, postmodernist thought and postcolonial theories. He is a regular reader and book reviewer for Conradiana and is Canadian Comparative Literature Association's Regional Representative for Quebec. He is currently editing Conrad and the Orient (forthcoming) and working on a book project entitled Post-Imperial Europe: Culture, Race, Identity.
- Author(s)Amar Acheraiou
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight483 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.