All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the 2014 Academy of Management Public-Nonprofit (PNP) Division Best Book Award Many public services today are delivered by external service providers such as private firms and voluntary organizations. These new ways of working - including contracting, partnering, client co-production, inter-governmental collaboration and volunteering - pose challenges for public management. This major new text assesses the ways in which public sector organizations can improve their services and outcomes by making full use of the alternative ways of getting things done.
- Author BiographyJOHN ALFORD is Professor of Public Sector Management at the University of Melbourne and at the Australia and New Zealand School of Government. JANINE O'FLYNN is Professor of Public Management at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Janine O'Flynn,John Alford
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Public Management and Leadership Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note18 black & white tables, 11 figures
- Weight423 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.