All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Industry practices are increasingly manifested through hybrid models and methods and emerging sub-sectors. With ever finer dividing lines between form and content, product and service, participation and consumption, the distinctions between sectors are increasingly blurred, while new, convergent models emerge. Reflecting this fluid context, this book provides a new perspective on strategy in the Creative Industries. Based on extensive original research and live empirical data derived from case studies, interviews, and observations with creative managers, it reveals strategic decision-making by analysing business maeuvres and stages of invation in the Creative Industries. Through analysing the interactive features of aesthetically driven information assets, and how new user/consumer cultures are applied, it uncovers the principles that are transforming strategy in the Creative Industries. This invative volume will be of significant interest to scholars, advanced students and practitioners in the Creative Industries as well as well as industry consultancies and practitioners.
- Author BiographyMilan Todorovic is Senior Lecturer in Creative Industries at London Metropolitan University, UK, and Visiting Professor at SAE Milan, Italy. with Ali Bakir, Principal Lecturer at Buckinghamshire New University, UK, and Visiting Professor at Novi Sad University, Serbia.
- Author(s)Ali Bakir,Milan Todorovic
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Creative and Cultural Industries Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.