All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat should be done about trafficking in women? Aradau shows that the problematization of trafficking as a security issue limits what can be done. Exploring the complex relationship between security, politics and subjectivity, this book suggests new forms of action which transcend security practices.
- Author BiographyCLAUDIA ARADAU is Lecturer in International Studies at The Open University, UK. Her work explores the implications of contemporary security practices, from human trafficking and migration to the war in terror, and reflects on the possibility of politics beyond the horizon of security.
- Author(s)Claudia Aradau
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/02/2008
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.