All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking volume issues a powerful challenge to conventional thinking that a world government would be undesirable as it might develop into global tyranny. Rethinking World Government argues for a limited world government that would make an essential contribution to the future security and prosperity of civilization, and would aid today's ecomic and cultural globalization. Visionary, yet pragmatic, this book will be of special interest to those who wonder whether effective global governance might require an effective global government.
- Author BiographyJames A. Yunker is Professor of Economics at Western Illinois University. Professor Yunker holds a Ph.D. from Northwestern University.
- Author(s)James A. Yunker
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication11/07/2005
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.