All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe eurozone crisis has raised fundamental questions about the EU's future and has also sparked debate about the wider functions and future direction of European integration in the 21st century. This engaging book provides a broad-ranging reassessment of the whole experience of integration to date and the challenges which face Europe today.
- Author BiographyNathaniel Copsey holds a Jean Monnet Chair in European Union Politics, and is both Head of the Politics and International Relations group and Co-Director of the Aston Centre for Europe, at Aston University, UK.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Copsey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleRethinking World Politics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight344 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.