All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this unique contribution to ecomic sociology, Jeffrey Hass examines the impact of culture, rms and political authority on Russia's post-socialist transition. The interactions and contradictions of moral ecomies and market relations are examined, exploring the often overlooked social dimension to market-building in Russia.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY HASS Associate Professor in sociology at the University of Richmond, Virginia, USA. He studies and teaches social change, political and economic sociology, post-socialism, culture, power and social theory in Russia and Europe. He has published several works on post-socialism and economic change and is currently examining norms and practices of wartime survival during the Blockade of Leningrad in World War II.
- Author(s)Jeffrey K. Hass
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuro-Asian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.