Retina Atlas: A Global Perspective by Sandeep Saxena, R. C. Saxena (Mixed media product, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $230.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $251.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a lavishly-illustrated step-by-step guide to retinal disorders. This atlas, by two of the world's leading authorities, is extensively illustrated with hundreds of full-color clinical photographs. It delivers the step-by-step visual guidance on a wide range of retinal disorders, accompanied by differential diagses in side-by-side page layouts to assist the reader in identifying a full range of retinal disorders. It includes the basics of fluorescein angiography, idocyanine green angiography, scanning laser ophthalmoscope based angiography, time-domain and spectral domain high-resolution optical coherence tomography with perimeter and multifocal electroretigraphy. This extremely timely, thorough, and well integrated book will be valuable to the active vitreoretinal specialist as well as comprehensive ophthalmologist. This work provides: global perspective; more than 100 chapters; DVD with spectral-domain high-resolution optical coherence tomography videos; 2300 full-color images; and, step-by-step macular surgeries. It is the first retina atlas presenting the medical and surgical aspects of vitreoretinal diseases in a comprehensive manner.
- Author BiographySandeep Saxena, MS, MAMS, is a Member, National Academy of Medical Sciences, India, Visiting Professor, UNC-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, Fellow, Barnes Retina Institute and Anheuser-Busch Eye Institute, St. Louis, MO, Fellow, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, and Professor, Dept. of Ophthalmology, King George's Medical University, Lucknow, India. RC Saxena, MS, is DAAD Fellow, Augenklinik, Essen, Germany, Commonwealth Medical Fellow, Institute of Ophthalmology and Moorsfield Eye Hospital, London, UK, Indo-FRG Fellow, Augenklinik, Essen, Germany, and formerly, Professor and Head, Dept. of Ophthalmology, King George's Medical College, Lucknow, India.
- Author(s)R. C. Saxena,Sandeep Saxena
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight3335 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Contained items statementContains DVD and Hardback
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.