All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRetipathy of Prematurity presents a review of the current kwledge of this disease, which tragically renders many premature infants blind. First, the volume covers the natural history, classification and histopathology of ROP, followed by examination techniques, recommendations for follow-up and therapy and finally a panel discussion providing answers to frequent questions and areas of legal concern.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight282 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJohn T. Flynn,William Tasman
- Foreword byH. Mackenzie Freeman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.