Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a two year collection of editorial cartoons illustrating the possible reflections of retirees living in Williamsburg. The rough drawings are of 7 table buildings in the downtown historic area. The opinionated comments are what you might expect from retirees walking through the restored streets of Williamsburg. Most of the cartoons have appeared in the Saturday edition of the Virginia Gazette on the Editorial Page. All profits from the book will be donated to the Hospice House of Williamsburg.
- Author BiographyThis is Fred's initial step into the world of publishing. His business career spanned 40 years of sales and marketing in the metals industry with The Aluminum Company of America (ALCOA). He and his wife Barbie of 45 years, retired to Williamsburg, VA in 2002.
- Author(s)Frederick W Siegel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.