All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a two year collection of editorial cartoons illustrating the possible reflections of retirees living in Williamsburg. The rough drawings are of 7 table buildings in the downtown historic area. The opinionated comments are what you might expect from retirees walking through the restored streets of Williamsburg. Most of the cartoons have appeared in the Saturday edition of the Virginia Gazette on the Editorial Page. All profits from the book will be donated to the Hospice House of Williamsburg.
- Author BiographyThis is Fred's initial step into the world of publishing. His business career spanned 40 years of sales and marketing in the metals industry with The Aluminum Company of America (ALCOA). He and his wife Barbie of 45 years, retired to Williamsburg, VA in 2002.
- Author(s)Frederick W Siegel
- Date of Publication09/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.