Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis new paperback title addresses every aspect of retirement, including how to spend your new-found leisure time, mental and physical health, how modern techlogy can work for you, potential changes to your living arrangements, all the way through to the legalities of wills and coping with grief. This manual, presented in the Haynes tried-and-tested step-by-step format, promises to be an informative yet informal guide to getting the most from your retirement.
- Author BiographyStuart Turner, now retired, has enjoyed a career in motorsport as a journalist, as BMC's Competitions Manager in the Mini-Cooper era, and as Ford's Director of Motorsport in the Escort era. He has become a renowned after-dinner speaker in latter years. His autobiography, Twice Lucky, was published by Haynes in 2000.
- Author(s)Stuart Turner
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.