All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA Modern Thriller - A Palestinian splinter group funded by Islamic extremists decides to try to gain publicity and bring the word's attention to the plight of the Palestinian people by carrying out a series of terrorist attacks on soft targets in the West. Caught up in this series of events are two brothers, Alan and Mike Edge. Alan, the elder brother is a wealthy US business man who has made a fortune in the computer industry. Mike, the younger brother is a Commander in US Naval Intelligence. Forced to witness the brutal murder of his older brother, Mike vows to exact retribution for his brothers death - hence the title of the book. Learning that he has inherited Alan's business fortune, a large part of which is untraceable, Mike decides to use the untraceable money together with his intelligence contacts to hunt down the perpetrators of his brothers murder. The vel becomes a detective story with revenge as the motive, but the terrorist agenda is t complete. Following the trail of the killers a much larger plot is uncovered, one that has serious consequences for the western world. A race against time begins, to eliminate the terrorist mastermind, and to prevent a disaster. The story races to an explosive conclusion, but a door is left open for the sequel. Fast paced and international in scope this is the first vel in a series which will use many of the same characters in further adventures. Technically accurate and well researched the author takes the reader into the world of ex special forces operatives w available for hire out in the civillian world. A sequel in this series is under way and there are several future plots fully developed for more adventures. Read and enjoy, Nicholas Gill.
- Author BiographyOn leaving school the author was put into an engineering apprenticeship but wishing for a more adventurous life ran off and joined the British Royal Marines Commandos. After completing training he went on to serve in several Commando units within the 3rd Commando Brigade, seeing active service in Malaya, Borneo and Aden, as well as training for winter warfare inside the arctic circle in northern Norway. After leaving the Royal Marines the author went back to his beginnings in engineering and worked as a certification engineer in the oil and gas industry. This took him to many countries, Iran, Korea, Italy and Holland to name but a few. He then worked for major US oil companies on the developement of their North Sea assets, being involved in the design, construction, installation, hook up and commissioning of major production platforms. On retiring from the oil and Gas industries the author lived in West London, but now lives in South East Asia. He lists his interests as Hill walking, Sailing, Scuba diving, Reading and Chess.
- Author(s)Nicholas Gill
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.