Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionRetrograde Ureteroscopy: Handbook of Endourology contains five focused, review-oriented volumes that are ideal for students and clinicians looking for a comprehensive review rather than a whole course. Each volume is easily accessible through eBook format. Topics covered review both the endourological diagsis and treatment of prostate, urethral, urinary bladder, upper urinary tract, and renal pathology, with all chapters describing the most recent techniques, reviewing the latest results, and analyzing the most modern techlogies. In the past ten years, the field of endourology has expanded beyond the urinary tract to include all urologic, minimally-invasive surgical procedures. Recent advancements in robotic and laparoscopic bladder surgery make this one of the fastest moving fields in medicine. As current textbooks are too time-consuming for busy urologists or trainees who also need to learn other areas of urology, this collection provides a quick references with over 4000 images that are appropriate for fellows and those teaching in the field.
- Author BiographyAcademician (Corresponding Member) - Romanian Academy of Medical Sciences Professor of Urology, MD, PhD ( magna cum laude ), first degree Romanian specialist in Urology, Chief of Clinical Department, Saint John Emergency Clinical Hospital, Bucharest, Romania, Vice-President of the Romanian Association of Urology. Member/Board member in 15 International Urological Societies: Full Member - European Association of Urology; EAU Officer (Clinical Research Office 2002-2004); Board member - EAU Video Committee (2005-2013), Board member - European Society of Imaging in Urology (ESUI); Full Member - Societe Internationale d'Urologie - Romanian representative (Deputy Delegate); Correspondent Membership - American Association of Urology; International Member - British Association of Urological Surgeons; Membre etranger - Association Francaise d'Urologie; Full Member - Endourological Society; Associate Member - EAU Section of Urolithiasis (EULIS); Board Member - Societe Internationale d Urologie. Member in the Board of Doctorate School (PhD leadership former) - Carol Davila University of Medicine, Bucharest. Author or co-author in over 1,100 papers published in journals, national and international congresses or meetings, abstract books of the most important urological publications and congresses in the world. Over presented 250 videos (first author or co-author) and published 21 books (author, co-author or Editor). Faculty in over 200 meetings during International Congresses. Reviewer for the most international publications and urological meetins. 35 national and international distinctions. Granted with Health High Order ( Commander grade) offered by Romanian President in 2004.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1750 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edited byPetrisor Aurelian Geavlete
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.