All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionRetroperitoneal Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery provides urologists with an easy way to learn the extraperitoneal alternative when performing laparoscopic or robot assisted procedures. There are significant technical differences between intra-peritoneal and retroperitoneal surgery. There are occasions, particularly with a history of prior intra-abdominal surgeries, when the retroperitoneal route is t only less invasive, but provides an efficient and effective way of performing the operation. Retroperitoneal Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery is a step-by-step guide of all extraperitoneal laparoscopic and robot assisted procedures. This book will support beginners in making the transition from open extraperitoneal to laparoscopic or robotic extraperitoneal procedures. It is also a valuable reference tool to further assist the intermediate and advanced laparoscopist to expand their skills working in the extraperitoneal space.
- Author BiographyHitendra Patel, BMSc.Hons, BM, BCh, MRCS, PhD, FRCS(Urol), FRCS (Eng): is Head, Section of Laparoscopic Urology, University College Hospital, London, UK. Mr Patel is a fellowship trained Robotic Surgeon, with international peer reviewed publications in the field. He leads the clinical governance monitoring group for the safe practice of key hole surgery at University College Hospital. Mr Patel is an internationally recognised surgeon in these fields having published over 150 peer reviewed journal articles and 4 books, as well as more than 200 presentations at international meetings. Jean V. Joseph, M.D., M.B.A. Professor: Department of Urology at University of Rochester, NY, USA.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 83 colour illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHitendra R. H. Patel,Jean V. Joseph
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.