All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated with over 100 original photographs taken on the cameras shown, as well as high quality images of the cameras themselves; Hints and tips on the restoration and use of vintage cameras and lenses; Anecdotes from the history of photography and Ellwand's personal experience; An explanation of some important photographic terms and techniques; Advice on good buys, film availability and techniques for combining analogue and digital photography.
- Author BiographyDavid Ellwand was born in Liverpool, but grew up in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, where he worked in a camera shop and studied photography before a varied career in both commercial and fine art photography. Ellwand published his first photographic book for children in 1995. 20 years and over 20 books later, he continues to work with traditional darkroom methods as well as with the latest digital technology. The cameras here are all from his personal collection, amassed through 30 years of obsessive boot sale and auction hunting.
- PublisherOld Barn Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Barn Studio
- Content Note200 full colour photographs
- Width266 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.