All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this futuristic story of One World Government, the ultimate fate of mankind rests with a handful of people. Although they don't trust each other, they have one thing in common: a threat from beyond the solar system. Does their planetary defense system stand a chance against the invading alien force?
- Author BiographySue Eller is a sci-fi and fantasy fan who lives with her husband, Ray, in Spokane, Washington. She has written articles for a small-town weekly newspaper, attended college with a chemistry major, and has a love of God, people, and all things scientific. She is the mother of four children and has step-children who fondly refer to her as their wicked stepmother. She also has so many grandchildren she says she has lost count. Sue loves to write, and is a member of the Tin Pencil Writers' Group, a local gathering of authors who meet regularly to share their work and help and encourage each other. Some of her favorite sayings are: Life's not fair; deal with it. What you think of other people is more important than what they think of you. Be excellent to each other. And finally: Listen to your own heart.
- Author(s)Sue Eller
- Date of Publication23/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.