Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe problems of building the 'New European House' are still increasing. The East of Europe has to structure most of its elements of life and work: the West will discover more and more that the return of all of Europe to capitalism means to adapt to levels of development which will be most advanced in ecomics while living standards will stagnate or even deteriorate for many years to come. Specialists from different parts of the world and horizons contribute their analyses towards a better understanding of the crises, the development of new tools and concepts for a better world in the fields of Ecomy, Politics, Labour relations and Social systems.
- Author BiographyThe editors are teaching and doing research in sociology, labour relations and political science at the universities of Rostock (former GDR), California at Riverside, USA, and Osnabrueck, Germany. The Contributors: Gyoergy Szell & Wiking Ehlert, Walter Grab, Ake Sandberg, Michal Federowicz, Dimitrina Dimitrova, Jaroslav Vanek, Litsa Nicolaou-Smokoviti, John A. DeBrizzi, Paul R. Belanger & Benoit Levesque, John E.M. Thirkell & E. Tseneva, Matthias Knuth & Gerd Bosch, Heinz Suenker, Laslo Sekelj, Jean-Louis Laville, Irena Juozeliuniene, Vida Kanopiene, Jens-Uwe Niehoff, Oscar Hoffman, Rainer-W. Hoffmann, Raymond L. Russell
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1994
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2 fig., num. tab.
- Weight270 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byWiking Ehlert,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.