About this product
- DescriptionSpencer's back, and the (un)teenager plan has been derailed a bit by the fact that he kissed Emily at the disco. What will he do w? Is Spencer doomed to becoming a 'proper' teenager...? Cracking sequel about the highs and lows of being a teenager, from a hugely popular teen author. Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant and dyslexic readers aged 12+
- Author BiographyPete Johnson studied English at Birmingham University before teaching English and Drama. His first novel for teenagers, Secrets from the School Underground, was an instant hit. Pete has since gone on to become one of the UK's top comedy writers for children, collecting numerous awards, including a shortlisting for the Roald Dahl Funny Prize. He is also a NLT Reading Champion and has had his work translated into over 22 languages.
- Author(s)Pete Johnson
- PublisherBarrington Stoke Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleThe (Un)Teenager Diaries
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarrington Stoke Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.