All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $22.39Free postage
- AU $20.58Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionGwin Brooklands leads a very tough life. She grew up without a father. Her mother hates her. Like any young child, Gwin longs for love. She settles for small doses from the tight bond she has with her brother Paul until one day when she meets Josh Lambe. At first she doesn't trust him. He seems too kind. In time, as she grows into her teens, Gwin begins to appreciate him despite the miles which w separate them. When Gwin nearly dies from an unfortunate accident in college, Josh plays a key role in her emotional and physical healing, which begins a spiritual awakening in her. She feels her life is finally complete. However, when Josh dies unexpectedly, Gwin realizes that he might have been her father.
- Author BiographyJ. A. Cain is a passionate speaker and writer. She is a training and development consultant to several major universities and post-graduate schools in the United Kingdom. Cain works part-time as an administrator both in her son and daughter's school and for the government's regional youth service. She is a longtime member of her local church and hosts a weekly home Bible study.
- Author(s)J A Cain
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.