All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAncient magic, hidden worlds and bloodthirsty tribes: there is only one Luke Challenger, and he's back for a third, unforgettable adventure. Having braved the Lost World and travelled 20,000 leagues beneath the sea, Luke Challenger is back, and facing his hardest challenge yet...The terrifying Sons of Destiny are closing in on the location of the legendary Spear of Destiny - an ancient weapon that grants the power of invincibility, which would help the Sons succeed in their fearsome plans for world domination. In a deadly race against time, Luke and his cousin Nick must track down the fabled King Solomon's Mines where the spear is believed to have been hidden...before their enemies can find it. This is the fantastic third instalment in the Challenger series that revisits Sir H. Rider Haggard's King Solomon's Mines in a way that will grip a whole new generation of readers.
- Author BiographySteve Barlow lives in Somerset with his wife Cathy, daughter Amy and son Robbie. When he's not writing, he enjoys sailing. Steve Skidmore lives in Leicester and trained as a teacher of Drama, English and Film Studies before becoming a full-time author. He is a great rugby fan (he supports the Leicester Tigers). The Two Steves began collaborating in 1987 after meeting while working at Fairham Comprehensive School in Nottingham, and have produced a large body of work.
- Author(s)Steve Barlow,Steve Skidmore
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLuke Challenger
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest Age9 years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.