All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Tucker, in a follow-up to his book Life Before Life, explores American cases of young children who report memories of previous lives. A first-person account of Jim Tucker's experiences with a number of extraordinary children with memories of past lives, Return to Life focuses mostly on American cases, presenting each family's story and describing his investigation. His goal is to determine what happened - what the child has said, how the parents have reacted, whether the child's statements match the life of a particular deceased person, and whether the child could have learned such information through rmal means. Tucker has found cases that provide persuasive evidence that some children do, in fact, possess memories of previous lives. Among others, readers will meet a boy who describes a previous life on a small island. When Tucker takes him to that island, he finds that some details eerily match the boy's statements and some do t. Ather boy points to a photograph from the 1930s and says he used to be one of the men in it. Once the laborious efforts to identify that man are successful, many of the child's numerous memories are found to match the details of his life. Soon after his second birthday, a third boy begins expressing memories of being a World War II pilot who is eventually identified.
- Author BiographyJIM B. TUCKER, M.D. is Bonner-Lowry Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Sciences at the University of Virginia. He is continuing the work of Ian Stevenson at the UVA Division of Perceptual Studies with children who report memories of previous lives. His first book on the research, Life Before Life: A Scientific Investigation of Children's Memories of Previous Lives, has been translated into ten languages. He lives in Charlottesville, Virginia, with his family.
- Author(s)Jim B. Tucker
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.