All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in an orphanage, Chloe's first thought was that she didn't have a family. But when a strange man shows up to bring her home, Chloe learns she is far from being alone in the world. Evil leaders, ridiculous orders, and new minions are just the beginning of her journey toward becoming a real Manifest.
- Author BiographyClaire Stamper is a young author living in the mountains of North Carolina. Her first book, Return to Manifest Manor, was written at the age of 15 on a family trip to Maine. Claire enjoys using the inspiration and input from those around her. She is currently enrolled at Appalachian State University and is a part of the Delta Zeta Sorority. She wants her writing to inspire readers to chase their dreams no matter how big they might seem.
- Author(s)C Stamper
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.