Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionMichel Ronay returns to Marseille after a disastrous business project, and after an accident he is involved in, he becomes used by the Police force in Marseille as an undercover agent for them against the criminal underworld in Lyon. From then on it's a roller coaster ride of humorous adventures until he arrives in Marseille.
- Author BiographyPeter James Child started his writing career in the 1960's by contributing comedy lines to a USA show called 'FUNNYBIRDS' starring Goldie Hawn and Phyllis Diller. He went on to co-write a comedy series for the BBC entitled 'THE MOTORWAY MEN.' After many years working full time in the automotive paint industry as a technical representative he joined a Government department specialising in vehicle paint finishing. Later he was appointed as a Government Consultant to Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd. and then invited to join Aston Martin as the Quality Control Manager and Chief Test Driver and test drove every vehicle from Production. While he was at Aston Martin he wrote 3 technical books about vehicle paint, which are used in the automotive industry and Technical College's world wide, as well as two books on safe driving. He now concentrates on writing crime novels set in Victorian London and romantic titles. He held a private pilot's licence with a multi engine rating for many years and for relaxation ferried aircraft and pilots to various airfields around the UK.
- Author(s)Peter Child
- PublisherBenbow Publications
- Date of Publication10/01/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBenbow Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width125 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.