All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn a rare autobiographical work, the beloved cracker-barrel philosopher shares his experiences on the roads he drove during two voyages from New York to his beloved Taos - in 1925, and again in 1960. Sloane offers his wry, heartfelt, and incisive reflections on America's rapidly changing landscapes and regional cultures.
- Author BiographyThe books of Eric Sloane celebrate the time-honored traditions of early America and remind us of the ties that forever bind us to them. A prolific artist, Sloane created nearly 15,000 paintings and drawings over his lifetime, many of which enhance his delightful books of bygone days.
- Author(s)Eric Sloane
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/04/2006
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width222 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.