Return to Wholeness: Embracing Body, Mind and Spirit in the Face of Cancer by David Simon (Hardback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.14+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful...If you are facing cancer or any other serious illness, I encourage you to allow the wisdom contained within these pages to nurture, guide, and support you. -Deepak Chopra, M.D., from his foreword Return to Wholeness is a revelation. David Simon breaks new ground with the invative, holistic mind-body approaches developed at the Chopra Center for Well Being. The guiding theme in this book is wholeness, as Dr. Simon demonstrates to readers the value of integrating the best of traditional and alternative medicines with ancient Eastern, Ayurvedic principles and practices in order to forge the most effective path to wellness. Return to Wholeness features advice and recommendations on every aspect of living with illness, including designing a simple nutritional program to purify, rejuvenate, and provide balance; benefiting from the healing properties of vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and herbs; facing the toll exacted by chemotherapy and other medical techniques; incorporating various kinds of meditation, creative visualization, and aromatherapy into the larger Return to Wholeness program; and weathering emotional cycles through art therapy, journaling, laughter, and music. Return to Wholeness is magnificent. Reading this book made me feel embraced and uplifted by all that is healing and true. Return to Wholeness should be kept on the nightstand of everyone who has cancer or ather illness or who is afraid of becoming ill. - Christiane Northrup, M.D. author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom Return to Wholeness is the perfect book for anyone facing the diagsis of cancer...Powerful, powerful teachings you will t read elsewhere from a medical doctor. -Wayne Dyer, Ph.D., author of Manifest Your Destiny Gentle, compassionate, and yet thorough ...a book that awakens the inner healer in all of us. - Louise L. Hay, author of You Can Heal Your Life An excellent source of information and guidance to help one integrate one's life and approach to cancer. -Bernie S. Siegel, M.D., author of Love, Medicine, and Miracles In every great challenge of life, we need guides who can show us the way. Dr. David Simon is a wise, compassionate physician who can help anyone on the journey through the experience of cancer. -Larry Dossey, M.D. author of Prayer Is Good Medicine and Healing Words
- Author BiographyDAVID SIMON, M.D., is Medical Director of the Chopra Center for Well Being. He was formerly chief of staff at the Sharp Cabrillo Hospital in San Diego and is a frequent speaker throughout the country.
- Author(s)David Simon
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication12/01/1999
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width171 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.