All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReturn to Your First Love is an inspiring true story of biblical proportions that takes readers on a journey through one woman 's struggles and resilience to press toward a victorious life which is gained by her restored intimate walk with God. Readers will discover how God exposes her unhealthy relationships and identifies her own destructive behavioral patterns, which in turn leads to building self-esteem and establishing productive relationships. This compelling story tells of the devastating effect of rejection, persecution and lack of support suffered as a result of being raised in a dysfunctional family. Her unhealthy relationship with family members leaves a void in her life and thrust her into irrational behavior with costly consequences. When she reaches a point that she can take more, she cries out to God in repentance, in a pursuit to find understanding and serenity. She finds it in the comfort of the Savior as she accepts His view of her circumstances, and finds rest in God 's love. As readers peruse the pages of this book, they will find that this is the soul of a woman laid bare, an invitation to glimpse the intimate truths and depths of her life and heart. The soul of this woman grows, evolves and becoming wise as her life unfolds as she deliberately chooses her path. With every turn of the page, Return to Your First Love is packed with intrigue, drama and suspense, while laced with humor. This book is an inspirational adventure and spiritual journey, with a secular appeal, which addresses life challenges often evaded, and affirms to trust in a loving God. The author reminds her audience in light of life challenges and disappointments, the joy of the Lord is our strength. You will laugh and cry as the author walks you through the pages of her life and shares how she returns to her first love.
- Author(s)Teresa R Jones
- PublisherWaverly Media Group Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaverly Media Group Inc.
- Weight667 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.69Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.42Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.41Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.