All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $15.56Free postage
- AU $17.99Was:AU $20.99
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionOver eighty years since Winnie-the-Pooh first delighted readers, David Benedictus takes us back to the Hundred Acre Wood for more adventures with A. A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh. The rumours are true - Christopher Robin is back in the Hundred Acre Wood. From the excitement of Christopher Robin's return to the curious business of learning to play cricket, Return to the Hundred Acre Wood allows readers to spend a few more treasured hours with the Best Bear in All the World. David Benedictus's authorized sequel to A. A. Milne's original Winnie-the-Pooh stories are splendidly illustrated by Mark Burgess in the style of the original E. H. Shepard artwork. All of the old friends are in attendance - from Pooh, to Piglet, Eeyore to Owl and Tigger to Eeyore. Enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of the Hundred Acre Wood 80 years after since it was first discovered. There's still plenty of fun to be had in this forest.
- Author BiographyA.A. Milne A.A. Milne is quite simply one of the most famous children's authors of all time. He created Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, Kanga and Roo based on the real nursery toys played with by his son, Christopher Robin. And those characters not only became the stars of his classic children's books, Winnie-the-Pooh and The House at Pooh Corner, and his poetry for children, they have also been adapted for film, TV and the stage. Through his writings for Punch magazine, A.A. Milne met E.H. Shepard. Shepard went on to draw the original illustrations to accompany Milne's classics, earning him the name the man who drew Pooh . David Benedictus David Benedictus adapted and produced the audio adaptations of Winnie-the-Pooh starring Dame Judi Dench, Stephen Fry and Jane Horrocks. His second novel was filmed by Francis Ford Coppola. He has worked as assistant to Trevor Nunn at the RSC, was Commissioning Editor for Drama series on Channely 4, and ran The Book at Bedtime for BBC Radio. Mark Burgess Illustrator Mark Burgess has illustrated countless classic children's characters including Paddington Bear and Winnie-the-Pooh. He also designs greetings cards, web sites, animations and special warm places for his cat to sleep.
- Author(s)David Benedictus
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWinnie-the-Pooh
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout illustrations
- Width126 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest Age7+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.