All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of the concept of revolution in the work of Deleuze and Guattari. Much has been written on Deleuze and Guattari's political philosophy in the last 15 years. Now, Returning to Revolution is the first full length work to date on their central concept of revolution and its emergence alonside the most influential revolutionary movement of the 21st century: Zapatismo. Outlines the theoretical and practical origins of the return to political revolution and provides the first full length account of Deleuze and Guattari's relationship to a concrete revolutionary struggle.
- Author BiographyThomas Nail is Post Doctoral Lecturer in European Philosophy at the University of Denver.
- Author(s)Thomas Nail
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- Series TitlePlateaus - New Directions in Deleuze Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.