All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarx's thought is being re-appropriated and re-interpreted by a new generation. In Returns of Marxism, a wide-ranging collection, scholar-activists from around the world return to Marx, but they do so in a way that avoids a dogmatic approach to his writing - focusing instead on what is of relevance to today's struggles against capitalism.
- Author BiographySara R. Farris holds degrees from the University of Rome, La Sapienza . Sara previously taught sociology at the University of Amsterdam, University of Brunel and King s College. She has also been a member scholar at the Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science, in Princeton (2012/2013), Research Fellow at the Institute for Advanced Studies, Cluster of Excellence in Konstanz (2011) and at the Jan van Eyck Academy in Maastricht (2009-2010). She is International Book Review Editor for Critical Sociology and Corresponding Editor for Historical Materialism.
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySara R. Farris
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.