Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionMyrna and Joshua had grown up together in a small village in coastal rtheast United States and had planned to marry but fate separated them after they graduated high school and kept them apart for many years until both, unbekwnst to the other, decided it was time to move back to their hometown.
- Author BiographyKatina Ryder is an avid reader and loves to write. Born and raised in the Washington, D.C. area she now resides in eastern North Carolina with her husband.
- Author(s)Katina Coutscoudis Ryder
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.