All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe girls will do whatever it takes to stay together, even if it means going to a place called Walla-Walla. Walla-Walla is more rustic and sports-oriented than Lakeview. And the girls there are a little sotier. Especially their ringleader, Peyton, and her second-in- command - wait - is that Sarah from two summers ago? She sure looks like Sarah. And sounds like Sarah. But if she actually is Sarah, then why on earth is she acting like she's never seen the Lakeview girls before?
- Author BiographyMelissa J. Morgan started going to sleep away camp when she was eight years old and didn't stop until her first job after grad school refused her request for eight weeks of summer vacation. She's since quit that job to become a full-time author. The only reason she didn't go back to camp is that her husband refused to join her. Melissa lives in New York with him and Bugle, their Chocolate Lab.
- Author(s)Melissa J Morgan
- PublisherGrosset & Dunlap
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCamp Confidential (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap
- Weight186 g
- Width131 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.